Your partner for collective capital investments
Fund management for Zürcher Kantonalbank and third parties
Zürcher Kantonalbank is our owner and main customer. We also support an increasing number of third-party customers with tailor-made services and flexible solutions. Our partners benefit from the first-class credit rating and economies of scale of our parent company.
What we offer
- Fund structuring and fund launch
- Fund accounting and fund valuation
- Fund administration for third parties
- Representation for foreign collective investment schemes
- Reporting, tax operations, compliance, investment controlling and risk management
- Exercising of voting rights and participation in class actions
- Management of investment foundations and administration of investment groups
- Securities (active and passive)
- Real estate
- Funds of hedge funds
- Private markets (private equity and mortgages)
Our customers include banks, pension funds, foundations, insurance companies, asset managers, investment foundations and other fund managers.
We provide services for an investment volume of CHF 168.4 billion (30 September 2022).
We administer and manage 277 funds and 1,073 share classes (30 September 2022).
We calculated more than 300,000 net asset values in 2021.
With our clear management structure and transparent corporate governance, we ensure the interests of all stakeholders as well as the control systems in place within our organisation. Our disciplined risk culture ensures the careful and responsible handling of risks in investment products and in the company, as well as an appropriate relationship between risk and return.